Dear Family,
All is well in Switzerland, and I think this next week will be even better. It’s the week leading up to the General Conference. I hope you are all preparing for it. I can promise that some of your questions will be answered, if you pray for them to be. Elder Chapman and I are going to try really hard this next week, and testing our faith in Heavenly Father, we want to see miracles this week.
Everyone is going to the chocolate factory again. I keep telling them I have been prepping for this my whole life.... next stop the ice cream factory ha ha (23 ice creams or so in the time of one cruise, beat that ha ha). Well, I don’t know that I will have the opportunity to take any more pictures, since I have already been there.
So, I have to tell you a story about Pancho Villa, he is what keeps Mexico alive here in Europe. We have one Mexican a sole rider here, and he is the only one that brings the spice of heaven to Switzerland, I love Pancho Villa ha ha. Dad you would go crazy here, cause they hate spicy food. Their hot is our mild-tomato sauce. We are getting Matta’s hot sauce shipped from the great state of Arizona, from my companions parents ... bless their souls. It almost brought a tear to my eye when I found out.
So, for the past week I have been DEATHLY ILL (in small print)--> with a cold ha ha. I have been dragging and they do not sell Dayquil. I bought the preferred cold treatment, which is a glorified mint. I can’t even believe it; it’s getting cold here quick, I don’t like it.
Well I hope that everyone has a fantastic week I look forward to hearing from you all next week
Love,
Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment