
Family,
Hey, how are you all doing! I hope things are going great back home. I seriously hate these computers, they aren't very good. Well, this week has been great! I had the opportunity to give my first blessing the other day; it was amazing. I was so scared; I didn't know what to say. When I started the words where, just there. I wrote this big long e mail, but then I think it got erased. I should have just sent it, but what can you do. So even though this might be short, I at least had the time this week to write, it was just messed up. I didn't get to write last week because I only had 10 min. So transfers where yesterday, and everyone in the zone got transferred, except me and my comp. Its ok though, cause I feel like I just barley got here. I really want to commit this couple to be baptized and I have to be here, to do that. I might get to play tennis today with a less active; that would be awesome. I guess we will see. If not then next week. I swear missions make you appreciate home more and family more. I cant wait until I can write again next week; it will be longer than this, I promise. Thanks for all your prayers.
Love you Elder Schmidt
Hey, how are you all doing! I hope things are going great back home. I seriously hate these computers, they aren't very good. Well, this week has been great! I had the opportunity to give my first blessing the other day; it was amazing. I was so scared; I didn't know what to say. When I started the words where, just there. I wrote this big long e mail, but then I think it got erased. I should have just sent it, but what can you do. So even though this might be short, I at least had the time this week to write, it was just messed up. I didn't get to write last week because I only had 10 min. So transfers where yesterday, and everyone in the zone got transferred, except me and my comp. Its ok though, cause I feel like I just barley got here. I really want to commit this couple to be baptized and I have to be here, to do that. I might get to play tennis today with a less active; that would be awesome. I guess we will see. If not then next week. I swear missions make you appreciate home more and family more. I cant wait until I can write again next week; it will be longer than this, I promise. Thanks for all your prayers.
Love you Elder Schmidt





No comments:
Post a Comment