"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring

Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland

*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.

Monday, August 25, 2008

No email today :o( Here's a picture of Bronson though!!

1 comment:

The Schmidts said...

I'm going to leave a comment since no one else will!! :) I am so proud of you Bronson! You are such a great example to all your friends/family at home. The Switzerland people truely have a great man walking around with them, trying to give them the greatest message! Keep up the great work and the awesome determination to find that "one soul" that is searching to hear the message of the gospel from you! I love you Bronson!!