Hey Mom,
Wow...now I have a ton on my plate. That made me sad but thanks for telling me. I will pray for Grandma; she is strong and I know she will pull through to a full recovery. Tell Grandma that I love her so much! Man I hate how life goes on, being gone, ya know.
Well, my news for the week is I'm getting transferred to a city in France, it's called St. Etienne. It's the city with the most persecution in the mission. The place where people get rocks thrown at them and spit on and punched and stuff. It's highly populated with Muslims, that don't like us. I will just have to make the best of it, that's where I will be spending my Christmas. I hear that it is not really pretty. I will just have to do my best.
I have so much going through my head right now. Things have been going great here in Fribourg. Elder Chapman and I got along really well and we have a strong baptismal date set for the 13th of December. But I guess I wont get to be here to see that.
My new companions name is Elder Limych. I don't know if that is the way you spell it. I really am not looking forward to going to France, it's really dirty and the apartments are not that great. Hopefully I will only be staying there for one, that would be great, wouldn't it?
I will get to call you next month; I can't wait to hear all of your voices. I am starting to pack to go to my new area, I will leave Wednesday.
Well, I don't really have to much to say, I am just stressed out, but that's ok. I'm sure it wont be as bad as I hear it is.
If you send a package just send it to the mission home cause I wont be here in Firbourg much longer :0( Well, I love you all so very much, sorry this is so short. Thanks for everything that you do for me.
Love,
Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment