Hey Everyone,
I hope you had a fantastic day of Independence! We had a BBQ at the church. I think that it was the only BBQ that I have ever been too, where they weren’t cooking ribs or hamburgers or hotdogs..... Bienvenue a France, welcome to France.
I had the opportunity to play the part as Joseph Smith in a play that all the Missionaries put on, about the first vision; it was great and everyone loved it.
I wanted to give you a challenge this week, I have been thinking what can I ask everyone back home to do that would help them progress, and it came to me this morning. It was reading an old conference addition Ensign. I learned so much, so my challenge is to read one talk a week from a former conference. I promise you will learn a lot. We need to study their words so we can follow them.
I love you all.
Love,
Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment