Family,
This week has been pretty good, it was stake conference and since it was being held at our building, it was our responsibility to put out all the chairs; that took forever.
Well transfers where this week and it looks like I am being moved back into Switzerland to a Ville called Martigny; it’s really close to a place called Sion or in English ZION ha ha. It should be pretty fun.
I will no longer be a zone leader, hopefully I can find things to do with all the time I will have ha ha. It should be a really good experience.
I am not really excited to leave Nancy because I have seen so many miracles here, and I really love the people in the ward, they are great people, and their hearts are in the right place.
Oh mom and dad you can still go to that address I gave you to meet that French family they have a DVD waiting for you just to pick it up. I think you will like it; we made it just for you! If you need the address let me know, I will try to get it to send it to you.
I need your prayers this next week because I need a lot of help from the Lord because I know that I can’t do this work alone. Thanks so much for you love and I will send you my address as soon as I can. I love you so much
Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Post a Comment