Schmidt Family
Hey everyone, this week has been a little bit slow to say the least. I started off by being sick, and then I passed it on to my companion Elder Whatcott. Soooooo long story short we stayed in the apartment the whole week and even got kicked out of church and told to go home. We are doing fine right now and ready to go back to work!
It has been hard staying in the apartment and just reading the Bible but I really am gaining a stronger testimony of the new testament. I have loved the example that Paul shows us, and how fearless we should be. How important it is to have the spirit with us at all times so that when we testify to people the spirit can take it to their hearts. I think all though we where sick we where made stronger in spirit so it was great!
Well, I love you all and hope you have a great week, sorry this is sooo short; I will be better at writing.
Love
Elder Schmidt!!!
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment