Schmidt Family,
Hey…this week has been great! I was sooooo excited to call you and to hear all of your vices. It’s too bad that I didn’t get to talk to Vic…but that’s ok, I will be home in a couple of months, then he can’t avoid me!!!!!;) ha ha I know he probably wanted to be there, but I don’t’ know the whole situation of what happened.
Christmas was wonderful; we spent the day with an English family up in the mountains. We had a White Christmas; it was great. To start the day off we opened up presents. It was shocking for me, how so many things fit it to a box like that. It was great! I loved every single thing that I received.
So much for my six months to sexy, the twins sent me my kryptonite-- that is to say Reese's, and I think they are going to go right to my thighs! oh well, I cant help it, I wake up in the morning and go to my desk get my Bible or my Book of Mormon out and start reading, then I get up and go to the restroom and look in the mirror and notice I have chocolate on my lips and that my fingertips smell like peanut butter. I think to myself "shoot I ate another one". That’s kinda what happened with those 20 mysterious ice cream bars that went missing.
This week hasn’t been the most effective time to do missionary work, but the member visits sure has picked up a lot. It’s been great and I have been full and almost to the point of waddling. Every night I have slept like a purring kitten, or I guess in our experience with animals, it’s like Yoda falling asleep with his face in his food….Yeah it was that good!
Well I don’t have too much more to add. I love you all and wish you all a Happy New Year!!!
Love Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment