I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm doing it again!! Please leave messages/comments on this blog for Bronson. When he is done with his mission we are going to have this printed up for him as a remider of his mission. So any comments/messages that are left would be included and enjoyed by him. And even more important than that, he does get on his blog and check it on his P-Days so he'd be able to read what's written now!!
So in case you don't know how to leave a comment... At the end of any message that is written there is a spot that says comments, click on that and it'll take you to a spot to leave a message. Make sure to write your name on the message too!! He'll love it!
Thank you for all your love and support with Bronson!!
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment