Ha..Ha.. that is so funny with Ty that would have been funny to be a part of :) Thanks so much for wishing me a happy birthday and I am glad it is my last one away from home too. Are you excited in less then six months you will see Paris and France and Switzerland and one of your childhood dreams will be fulfilled :) That’s going to be a lot of fun, don’t you think?
This transfer I will be getting what they call a death letter or rather the letter that tells me what date I will be finished; crazy huh? As for the camera is it coming? Just curious:) I’m in a really pretty part of the mission!!!
Well mom I love you. Things are going great. Transfer calls where today and it looks like I will be staying here in Sion, for another six weeks with Elder Whatcott; so I am excited!
We fixed a baptismal date last night it really was amazing. I had one of those moments of “I love being a missionary”! He was really excited.
Oh and for some good news, I talked with Elder Asay today, and you know that family we found and taught the Obiangondo family, well, they are going to be baptized this next weekend. It was so cool to hear because our Mission President said find a family, and they will be members next week, and we did!
Oh and the excommunicated member we where working a lot with, is having his baptism in two weeks. I love miracles. It’s so great to see the gospel change the lives of others; it fills me with love and happiness. It’s great.
Well, I love you and hope you have a fantastic week.
Love Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment