Schmidt Family
Well it was the last week of the Transfer and it was stressful but very fun. so first of all it was stressful because you are never sure that you will be staying in the villa so that automatically makes us have to prepare in case there is a change. sooo just to let you know where I am going ... haha im staying here a third transfer with Elder Whatcott, it will be the longest that I have stayed with one companion. and we get to spend Christmas in the Alps we are both very excited the end of next transfer is like the 19 of January 2010 ... I know that crazy its almost already 2010 I thought it would never come and its only a couple weeks away.
This past week was really fun we had a Branch Christmas party and it was just a fun night talking with everyone and having fun we where supposed to dress up in the clothing from the time of Christ so we decided to wrap scarves around our head and call it good. everyone was laughing and that’s pretty much what we where going for! then we went up to a villa named Bluche to talk with Addie a member from California we... we where waiting and this little french girl came right up and started to talk to us asking us who we where and it grew into a first lesson, I don’t know if we will ever see her again cause she graduates in like two days from this school, but she does have a book of Mormon and she said that she would read it! so I was excited for that! oh and we had the opportunity to teach the girl that just walked into the church wanting to learn more. she is really nice and cool and very sincere. we are just going to keep on praying for her that she will be able to feel that it is true! I will fill you in on any new details. another on of our amis Julio came to church and he loved it, he is not able to come to church this next week but he told us to tell everyone that he loved it and that he wants to work on being a good example to all of the kids that he saw. well I don`t have too much else to add but my testimony that I know that the lord is in this work and that he wants to help us all we need to do is ask and then act on what we receive. I love being a missionary really have a hard time remembering before the mission but it seems like a dream its nice to feel like a full time missionary. well I love you all so much and am sooo thankful for all you do for me. you are all great examples to me and i thanks you for that. I wish you all a good week!
Love Elder Schmidt
"I'm not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down!"
-Henry B. Eyring
-Henry B. Eyring
Facts about Current Area: Geneva Switzerland
*approx. 6 square miles
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
*population : approx 200,000
*Language: Mainly French
*Famous for: Jewelery, watches and historic monuments
*Best time to visit: June to September
*The City was ranked second best in terms of standard of living, in the whole world.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment